For our client, we are looking for a Workplace Architect (m/f).
The project was designed in 2012 for the implementation of a virtualization solution that is supposed to provide more flexibility, increase productivity, enhance security
and business continuity. The project was built upon other projects like AGN (network), DCC (data center) and GIAM (identity management) and is being introduced to the
company employees worldwide and is replacing the solutions the local workplace used to provide in the individual operating entities.
The candidate will be working in a cross-functional team that is supposed to conduct the analysis, design, and implementation of the architecture for the projects.
Responsibilities / Tasks / Deliverables
● to design, deliver and develop the desktop and application platform against the architectural roadmap
● to analyze new and existing architectures, research solutions, specify long term direction, and ensure engineering platforms meet expectations to enhance customer satisfaction
● to produce and maintain comprehensive documentation of the Virtualized Desktop Infrastructure (including topology representation, low level documentation)
● to support onboarding activities of new entities of the company from an architectural perspective
● Great knowledge of hosting platforms ((hyper) converged) and network infrastructure
● Experience working in large companies
● Vast architectural knowledge on the following products:
- Citrix products (XenDesktop/XenApp, Provisioning Services, Netscaler, Storefront)
- VMWare ESXi hypervisor
- Appsense DesktopNow suite
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
Start date: ASAP
Please specify your earliest start date and your salary expectations.
For further queries, do not hesitate to contact me at:
Tel.: +49 89122237805